Our trails in Sierra Nevada have a weekly average of 3,000 vertical metres up and 13,000 vertical metres down.
Empty trails in Sierra Nevada: no queues, no braking bumbs, no fire roads and nothing groomed.
Ride our famous 80km singletrack descent from the highest trails in Sierra Nevada down to the beach (weather permitting).
Terrain best characterised as dry, dusty, fast and flowing to rocky and a fair few switchbacks thrown in.
Sierra Nevada offers a huge variety of different surfaces and conditions. From forest to sand and rock to open fields and even snow at higher altitudes. Ride on ancient Roman roads, pass through abandoned villages and 50kms later end up on the beach for a cold beer and a swim.
The trails of Sierra Nevada are a true mountain bikers experience. Located in the highest mountain range in Spain with views of Morocco to the south, endless variety of trails and excellent local food you will discover a mtbers paradise. We enjoy a 80% return rate come and join us and see what you are missing!
We have a selection of approximately 40 different tracks to choose from. We have, like those for skiing, coded Blue, Red and Black. A quick overview follows.Explore the trails of Sierra Nevada below:
- Flowtastic 1800mdown to 1200m flow, endless high speed flow on one of the greatest tracks in the world , 4.3kms
- Petrol Head 1325m down to 1200m uber fast, easy and free fun , 2kms
- Bravo 2 Zero 2000m down to 1200m wooded, fast, dusty with some loose rocks and lots of perfect corners , 5.7kms
- Prodigal Son 1870m down to 1300m perhaps our most favourite track takes you home for beers and tapas , 2.2kms
- Demoraliser 1800m down to 1300m the name is very misleading as it is one of our favourite trails: bermed, fast, open and an 11 out of 10 , 4.1kms
- Resurrection Day 1650m down to 1600m a little bit of all our trails thrown into one without the woods , All day ride composed of 6 different tracks of flow and tight technical tracks
- Exit through the Giftshop 950m down to 300m have you ever ridden 100 switchbacks non stop? , 6kms
- Jabba the Hut 1800m down to 1300m 15mins of arm numbing rocky drifty, beautiful corners. Coffee tastes great after this one! , 4kms
- Wakey Wakey 1300m down to 1000m super tight, rocky, gullied track straight out the door - better than Red Bull , 1.3kms
- Hysterectomiser 1300m down to 1100m Rocks - lots and lots of rocks, oh and switchbacks , 1.1kms
- Abject Terror 1200m down to 930m imagine fixed rock with a BIG nothing off to the left... , 2.9kms